February 17, 2011

The beginning: Current status

I have been playing Sc2 for about 4 months now. I took about a 1 month break recently and I have again started playing often but have really not been focusing on the 1v1 aspect of the game. As you can see, I am a Gold League player in 1v1's as of now. In other words, i r the suck.

The focus for now is going to be simple. Play a few games to see where I stand (whether I get placed vs. gold/plat/diamond) and see what happens. Afterwards, I'll have a better idea of what I need to do and also have some replays to analyze.

As a side note, I used to play Starcraft 1 but was always terrible at it. My current skill level in Sc2 is directly  a result of me jumping into a high APM requirement RTS game and playing it for 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment